What is Uniswap (UNI)?
Uniswap is a cryptocurrency exchange based on the Ethereum network and UNI is the platform’s governance token. The unique part about Uniswap is that it’s a decentralized exchange. Typically, decentralized exchanges hit a big wall when it comes to liquidity but Uniswap can solve this with “swapping,” hence the name.
Simply put, Uniswap allows the exchange to swap different tokens without needing buyers and sellers to make that liquidity. The result is an exchange that benefits the common good and eliminates any unnecessary fees and middlemen found on centralized exchanges. On centralized exchanges, it’s buyers and sellers that determine the price and create trades. However, Uniswap users a basic math equation and a large pool of ETH and tokens to do the same job.
For these reasons, the token UNI is becoming one of the most sought after crypto investments and now, YouHodler lets users earn UNI via our high-interest savings account.
How to earn interest on UNI
YouHodler makes it very easy to earn crypto interest with just a few quick steps. Here’s how to get started:
- Sign up or sign in on YouHodler (iOS, Android, or web versions available).
- Deposit UNI to your personal UNI wallet
- Watch as your UNI earns interest (7% APR + compounding interest)
Why choose YouHodler to earn UNI?
Besides being a group of nice friendly guys and girls, there are plenty of reasons to stick with YouHodler for your crypto needs. Only on YouHodler can you find the following:
- 7% APR on UNI deposits
- Instant deposits and withdrawals (no fees for UNI)
- Ledger Vault pooled crime insurance fund of $150 million
- Industry best practices for crypto wallet security
- Funds are never kept 100% in hot wallets for an additional layer of security.
- 2FA and 3FA security features available
- Transparent and competitive fee structure.
- And more!
See why YouHodler is quickly becoming the favorite choice for both passive and active “HODLers” and deposit some UNI today.