What is Dogecoin (DOGE)?
Dogecoin is a meme cryptocurrency based on the once-popular “doge” meme featuring a Shiba Inu dog. The original purpose of Dogecoin was to be a faster alternative to Bitcoin, purely for fun reasons on internet forums. Eventually, the meme grew larger than life once billionaires Elon Musk and Mark Cuban began promoting it. There is no real vision for Dogecoin and it has an unlimited supply. There is no hard cap with dogecoin and an inflation schedule that sees millions of additional Dogecoin printed every year. Regardless of that, Dogecoin won the hearts of the world in 2020 and remains a fun (albeit extremely volatile) investment.
How to earn interest on DOGE
If HODLing Dogecoin isn’t enough for you, then deposit DOGE on YouHodler to earn some additional interest. It’s simple to deposit DOGe and start earning 3% APR immediately. Here’s how to get started:
- Head to the YouHodler app or web version to sign in.
- Deposit DOGE to your personal DOGE wallet.
- Site back and watch as your DOGE earns interest (3% APR + compounding interest).
Why choose YouHodler to earn DOGE?
There are countless DeFi and CeFi platforms out there to choose from but not all are the same. YouHodler offers a nice mix of transparency, security, and convenience to ensure users get her most out of their crypto. If you want to activate your DOGE more creatively, here are just a few reasons why you should choose YouHodler.
- Friendly team and transparent fee structure
- Top-level security practices with monthly audits
- Quick deposits and withdrawals
- 3% APR on DOGE deposits
- 2FA and 3FA for additional security features
- Crime insurance issued by the reputable Ledger Vault
- Both hot and cold wallet storage managed by the YouHodler team
- And more!