What is Binance USD (BUSD)?
Binance USD (BUSD) is a collateralized stablecoin created by Binance. Binance claims the stablecoin is pegged to the US Dollar at a ratio of 1:1. Much like other stablecoins, BUSD’s primary purpose is to provide an easier way to exchange on DeFi ecosystems, without the need to convert cryptocurrencies to fiat. BUSD is one of only three stablecoins to achieve regulatory approval from the New York State Department of Financial Services (NYDFS). BUSD is available on both BEP-20 and ERC-20 blockchains and was built as a team effort between Binance and Paxos.
How to earn interest on BUSD
In just a few quick steps, you can start earning interest in crypto with YouHodler. Here’s how to get started:
- Sign up or sign in on YouHodler (iOS, Android, or web versions available).
- Deposit BUSD to your personal BUSD wallet
- Watch as your BUSD earns interest (10% APR + compounding interest)
Why choose YouHodler to earn BUSD?
YouHodler is one of the best FinTech platforms for HODLing, lending, converting, and multiplying cryptocurrency. If you want to deposit BUSD on YouHodler, here are a few benefits you’ll enjoy:
- 10% APR on BUSD deposits (compounding interest)
- Instant deposits and withdrawals
- Ledger Vault pooled crime insurance fund of $150 million
- Industry best practices for cryptocurrency wallet security
- Funds are never kept 100% in hot wallets for an additional layer of security.
- 2FA and 3FA security features available
- Transparent and competitive fee structure.
- And more!
Don’t just take our word for it. See why YouHodler is quickly becoming everyone’s favorite choice to HODL crypto. Deposit BUSD and discover the power!