Cryptocurrency rates are susceptible to strong volatility and may result in an investment loss.
I UNDERSTAND
We use cookies to improve your experience. Learn more
I AGREE

Cryptocurrency Trading and Risk Management on YouHodler

YouHodler platform has a variety of features attractive to cryptocurrency traders to help them multiply their crypto. Multi HODL™  lets you play with your crypto to find the perfect balance between limited risk and an asymmetrical high level of potential profit. Whether you’re an avid Bitcoin trader or casual HODLer, here is how you can manage risk effectively to make your crypto work for you.

How to be a successful bitcoin trader: manage risk and profit

In order to be a successful bitcoin trader, one must understand the various levels of risk found on the crypto market. Some think the more reckless risks one takes, the more they will profit.

Yet, this is not the case. Instead, finding a balanced strategy of taking a limited risk and an asymmetrical high level of potential profit proves to be the best method. That’s exactly what the Multi HODL™ feature was designed for and traders won’t find this on any other cryptocurrency trading platform.

Multi HODL™ vs. cryptocurrency trading platforms

There are many cryptocurrency trading platforms out there to choose from but they don’t all look out for your best interests. Using Multi HODL™ is better for the average crypto trader for a number of reasons such as:

  • No rollover fees
  • More flexibility
  • Customizable levels of risk and profit

Muli HODL™ allows crypto traders to keep 80% of their assets in risk-free YouHodler Savings Accounts and then use the other 20% for trading experiments. Users can set their levels of risk with this 20% until they find their perfect balance.

Cryptocurrency trading made easy on YouHodler

Being a bitcoin trader or crypto trader should not be complicated. Do not be intimidated. In reality, it all comes down to understanding two simple concepts: risk and profit. In order to profit, one must take some risk. However, it’s up to you how much risk you want to take and how much profit you’ll receive from that risk.

As previously described, Muli HODL™ makes this incredibly easy for crypto traders of all levels. The best part is, even if your risk does not produce amazing results, you still have 80% of your assets in stable savings accounts where they are growing interest each month.

So start saving crypto and taking smart risks. The best of both worlds is now possible on YouHodler. Try it out today!